oxfordcommaforever said: I think this blog is great. Would it be wrong of me to say that I think you're doing gods work?
I think it would be a little odd to say that, but thank you. :)
sendingicebergs said: Can I just ask you to be as vague and open and have as much faith as I do on a topic that causes wars and genocide? Pretty please?
*Submitted without comment.*
barca-laughs-potter-deactivated said: Can i just ask, have you ever read the bible? all the stuff about God hating Gay people isnt true, even though the Bible does say that being gay is a sin, it also specifically says that God loves everyone and forgives your sins (it sounds cheesy but its true) plus all that stuff about Christians not being able to believe in science and evolution is complete nonsense, google John Lennox and read some of his articles and the two can fit together, just actually understand something before criticism
• “Can i just ask, have you ever read the bible?”
◦ Yes, I have read The King James and The New King James versions. I also went to a non denominational Christian school (from K-5) and was raised with both Protestant and Catholic teachings in my family. I have also completed my first communion in the Catholic church, if any of that matters to you.
• “google John Lennox and read some of his articles and the two can fit together”
◦ I am aware of Mr. Lennox and while he is a more tolerable apologist, I find many of his arguments to be from an emotional perspective. Just because science cannot, yet, fully explain everything does not mean that there must be a creator.
• “just actually understand something before criticism”
◦ I do understand. I didn’t wake up on morning and say, “I think I’ll try to be rebellious and cool and become an atheist.” I’ve given this lots of thought and it has taken me years to come to this decision and be comfortable with it. Perhaps you should give your position a little more thought.
surprises said: Wait, so is this a Christain blog that doesn't support gays, or does it goes against religion? I'm sorry, it just seems a bit confusing to me.
A blog that pokes fun at religion.
chronic-cat-lady said: Gilgamesh was also written before the bible, so it can't be influenced by it.
inssult-deactivated20120520 said: buddhism is not a religion.
This isn’t the first time I’ve heard this and after some thought I’ve come to the conclusion that it is both a religion and philosophy. So, if you don’t think so then fine, but I think it is.
orikamispenshop said: Where did you get the picture of the guy and the blackboard? I've seen a picture of him with a graph he did with fame and skill required but I don't know where to get more of them.
1) Let me give credit where credit’s due, that was a submission from one of our followers not me. 2) That guy’s name is Dante Shepard and you can find him at survivingtheworld[dot]net.
demondaze said: I finally found the source of these wonderful Pigeon memes! :D thank you so much for making me laugh and giggle like a big moron when I'm alone and looking for funny Atheist things<3
Yay! We’re glad you found us. :D
sendingicebergs said: I read Neil Tyson Degrassi's quote on how every time a religious group has tried to predict events in the physical world (such as when the end will come) they've been notoriously wrong every time. Taking that, I found a very sound mind in rejecting heaven and hell. Just thought to share.